Brig o’ Doon House & Gardens and Doonbrae House are perfect for small and intimate or large and lavish weddings. Situated within the historic village of Alloway, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Brig o’ Doon has gained the reputation of being Ayrshire’s and possibly Scotland’s most iconic wedding venues. The impressive banqueting hall with its breathtaking views of the famous Brig o’ Doon immortalised in Robert Burns’ famous poem ‘Tam o’ Shanter’ make it a truly unique venue. The banqueting hall can seat up to 200 guests.
Winter Wedding Package November 2017 – March 2018
This special package includes the following, only available Sunday to Thursday, November – March (only select dates in December available);
• 5 bedrooms in the hotel (inc breakfast)
• Ceremony in the Ballroom
• Canapés at your drinks reception
• Drinks Package which consists of 1 glass of bubbly on arrival, ½ bottle of wine with meal and 1 glass of bubbly for the toast (per person)
• 4 course wedding banquet (supplement may apply)
• Evening Buffet
• A dedicated Wedding coordinator to help you with your plans
• White Table Linen (Table Covers and Napkins)
• Use of Silver Cake Stand and Knife
• Printed Menus, Table Plans, Place Cards and Table Names
• Master of Ceremonies
60 Guests ~ £5495.00 including VAT
70 Guests ~ £5995.00 including VAT
80 Guests ~ £6495.00 including VAT
* We can seat up to 180 guests for the meal, additional guests will be charged at £61.50 per person (this includes the wedding meal and drinks package per guest) any additional day/evening guests will be charged accordingly
Please call Dawn on 01292 442466 for more details.
2017 dates are also available for Black Tie or Charity Balls.
Brig o’ Doon has gained the reputation of being Ayrshire’s and possibly Scotland’s most iconic wedding venue.
Choose from a selection of our luxurious bedrooms and suites, perfectly appointed for all wedding guests and parties.
Christmas at Costley's
View a selection of our special offers available at present for all Costley & Costley establishments.
Brig o’ Doon House Scottish themed wedding
Brig o’ Doon House provides the perfect setting for a distinctly Scottish themed wedding for bridal parties who wish to embrace their Scottish heritage. All arrangements can be made to ensure your wedding has a truly Scottish flavour, including tartan dressings and embellishments, bagpipes, heather, thistles, whisky miniatures and, needless to say, some classic and imaginative Scottish cuisine - something the Brig o’ Doon is renowned for.
The location of Doonbrae House is undoubtedly one of its greatest assets, situated opposite the Brig o’ Doon Hotel in Alloway. This stunning house has over five acres of superb gardens reaching down to the banks of the River Doon. Doonbrae House is yet another unique venue for your wedding day and suitable for a more intimate wedding.
If you have any specific requests, please do not hesitate to contact our wedding coordinator at the hotel.
Let us take care of you on your special day - celebrate your wedding day with us and cherish the memories!